To create a brand of trust, associated with quality and proximity to customers and partners.
To be a reference company in our sector of activity in Aveiro for all our partners and offer a high quality service in the hotel business.
- Ethical behavior
- Quality and Excellence in Services
4. Quality Policy and Environment
The Hotel Salinas guides its daily conduct, seeking:
- Meet the needs and expectations of its customers and stakeholders, seeking always, to provide a service with rigor, quality, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manage the Hotel based on an approach by processes and periodic evaluation of their performance, making continuous improvement a habit, supported by the constant desire to overcome and adopt actions that can eliminate the causes of problems, minimizing risks and enhancing opportunities.
- Create the conditions that allow our employees to find in the Hotel a place for personal development.
- Comply with all legal and regulatory requirements and other guidance from regulatory bodies.
- Have an ethical and socially responsible posture, ensuring that we continue to be a reference in the society in which we operate.
- Stimulate a culture of environmental preservation and protection, aimed at preventing pollution and improving environmental performance.
- Stimulate the involvement of our suppliers and other partners, in a perspective of compliance with specifications and guiding them to environmentally correct practices.
5. Quality and environment objectives
As a consequence of the quality and environment policy guidelines, the following objectives are established:
- Satisfy the needs and expectations of customers and other interested parties;
- Optimize the processes guaranteeing the sustainability of the Hotel;
- To invest in the continuous improvement of our employees' skills;
- Ensure compliance with legal compliance obligations;
- Optimize the consumption of natural resources;
- Guide and influence stakeholders for an effective management of resources.